v


LOADING

1081 Weston Rd Toronto, Ontario M6N 3S3

$138,000

Busy Convenience Store, Great Location, Stable Business, Weekly Sales 11,000.00$ Not Included Lottery, Cigarettes, 35% The Rest 65% Atm 600/Month, Post Machine 450/Month, Lottery Commission 2000/Month, Rent 2177.55$ Monthly (Including Hst)Insurance Cost $105/Monthly, Electricity 300/Monthly. Rent Includes The Basement. Year Net Profit (110,000.00). (id:32415)

Business

Business Type Retail and Wholesale
Business Sub Type Convenience store

Property Details

MLS® Number W4984230
Property Type Business
Community Name Mount Dennis

Building

Utility Water Municipal Water

Land

Acreage No

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/22577058/1081-weston-rd-toronto-mount-dennis


SUTTON GROUP-ADMIRAL REALTY INC.
1206 Centre Street
Thornhill, Ontario L4J 3M9

(416) 739-7200
(416) 739-9367
www.suttongroupadmiral.com/

Interested?

Contact us for more information


Generating Captcha

Your Favourites

 

No Favourites Found